We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Frangipani

Baltimore, Maryland
Level Contributor
396 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Frangipani

We've been to AXA 5x before, mostly CAP. We are planning on staying at Frangipani in July of this year and are interested in a King Jr. Suite. Has anyone stayed in that room type? Any recommendations of what room we should ask for?

Thanks!

Anguilla
Level Contributor
139 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Frangipani

Check this discussion

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g147238-i388-k5013…

East Longmeadow...
Level Contributor
135 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Frangipani

We vacationed there last April and although we didn't stay in a king jr. suite. we did stay in a one bedroom suite #5A, second floor, three balconies, quite spacious, washer/dryer, full kitchen, living room, 2 full baths, and spectacular views of the resort, pool, and a lot of meads bay beach. Breath taking! If memory serves, I don't think it was that much more than the king jr.

sarasota
Level Contributor
67 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Frangipani

we stayed in a king jr. suite in december. 7A. great view of the sea, kitchen, fridge, nice sized room. my only issue is that the lighting isn't great. lots of lamps, but not much wattage.

it isn't cap or cuisinart. but neither are the prices. and it has good service, it has straw hat with peter his usual affable self, a nice breakfast included and a lovely beach. and you can walk down to blanchards, etc.

the boutique is neat too. and a really sweet havanese named flip flop.

enjoy.

4. Re: Frangipani

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 February 2013, 10:21