We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

ferry from st maarten airport to anguilla

nebraska
3 posts
1 review
Save Topic
ferry from st maarten airport to anguilla

Has anyone taken the funtime ferry or another company from the airport to Anguilla? I have read many mixed reviews with some being old. Thanks

Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
6,579 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: ferry from st maarten airport to anguilla

I have used Funtime for years and have always been pleased with them. Sometimes in the past, they have not left on time, which has irked some people (which I can understand) but for the last 3 years they seem to have gotten their act together.

I am using GB for the first time this year. Timewise it is better for me.

But both have a reputation for good solid safe crews -- and isn't that the bottom line? The safety factor is what attracts me first and foremost.

I say go with them (or GB if that is better timing for you).

nebraska
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: ferry from st maarten airport to anguilla

Thanks! That makes me feel much better!

Las Vegas, Nevada
Destination Expert
for Anguilla, The Valley
Level Contributor
9,687 posts
276 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: ferry from st maarten airport to anguilla

We love GB - have used them several times and highly recommend, Captain Lyle and the boys take real good care of us, I feel very safe with them.

Ellen

Greenville, South...
Level Contributor
292 posts
270 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: ferry from st maarten airport to anguilla

We're trying GB for the first time in March. Their rep. was very nice when I telephoned to make our reservation. We like the fact that they will meet us at the airport on St. Marteen. I'll let you know how our experience was.

5. Re: ferry from st maarten airport to anguilla

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 June 2013, 10:31