We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Geraud's for breakfast

Level Contributor
102 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Geraud's for breakfast

I'm heading to Geraud's tomorrow morning. How are the omelets? I've heard the baked goods are fantastic.

The breakfast at Blue at CJ this morning unfortunately was not great. The continental breakfast at Cuisinart was so much better in my opinion. At Blue I ordered the banana brown sugar French toast which looked amazing but the bread didn't taste or feel as fresh as I would expected.

The view from Blue though is really tough to beat.

I've heard good things about Geraud's so I'm looking forward to that.

anguilla
Level Contributor
104 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Geraud's for breakfast

Everything at Geraud's for breakfast is superb. They have about 4 or 5 breakfast specials posted on their blackboard, and one of them is usually am omelette special. Also great is their smoked salmon anything for breakfast. Enjoy!

Mystic, CT
Level Contributor
2,776 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Geraud's for breakfast

I have not tried it myself, but have been told the French Toast at Straw Hat is amazing - and the view's not too shabby either! So if you still have days left, it might be something to consider.

Las Vegas, Nevada
Destination Expert
for Anguilla, The Valley
Level Contributor
9,866 posts
276 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Geraud's for breakfast

Breakfast wrap at Gerauds is unreal, homemade wrap stuffed with bacon, egg, cheese, potatoes, also cheese danish, quiche, turnovers, oh heck, Ihave never had a bad thing at Gerauds.

Get some coconut macroons for later - WOW!!

Ellen

Chicago
Level Contributor
829 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Geraud's for breakfast

Only been there once, but I would co-sign Ellen's post. The breakfast wrap was fantastic.

Level Contributor
102 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Geraud's for breakfast

Excellent, I'm looking forward to breakfast tomorrow.

Is there typically a long wait there or if you show up around 8:00 they can get you seated quite quickly? I have to head to Blowing Point afterwards since it's our last day on the island so I'm trying to time everything just right.

This week went by so quickly!

anguilla
Level Contributor
104 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Geraud's for breakfast

Just depends on the ebb and flow on people the moment you walk in the door. I was there this week for sandwiches (uber-good), and walked right up and placed my order. The staff there is great, and will take your order and serve you as quickly as they can.

Level Contributor
102 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Geraud's for breakfast

Geraud's breakfast was great yesterday. The baked goods looked amazing. I had a chocolate croissant, coffee (which is very dark but they said they can make it lighter if you ask) and an omelet.

The omelet was huge and was more like an omelet that you'd get in the US. It was very big and filling and it came with two pieces of fresh toast and homemade jelly. It seems so many locals go the so it must be good!

Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
6,759 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Geraud's for breakfast

My trips would never be complete without my last minute killer sandwiches to take with us on the plane.

Confession time: They are always devoured the minute we get through immigration and security. (wink)

Philadelphia
Destination Expert
for Anguilla
Level Contributor
3,670 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Geraud's for breakfast

We do the same, Peps. Love their cookies for dessert on the plane. Like a little consolation prize for leaving.

South Jersey
Level Contributor
745 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Geraud's for breakfast

Took friends there a few weeks ago. I second the breakfast wrap - could only eat half! Mr. Rel-AXA loved his omelet, proclaiming it the best so far on AXA. Friends loved the quiche & danish.