We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cuisinart Deal

Las Vegas, Nevada
Level Contributor
10,129 posts
280 reviews
Save Topic
Cuisinart Deal

5/18 - 11/20 - 60% off

caribbeantravelmag.com/travel-specials/cuisi…

Jersey City, New...
Destination Expert
for Anguilla, St. Lucia
Level Contributor
4,254 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cuisinart Deal

Jaw dropping deal Ellen! ;~> Thanks for keeping us all in the loop!

Level Contributor
102 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cuisinart Deal

Wow, a Luxury Ocean View room can be had for $280/night and an Oceanfront Suite for $350/night if you stay 7 nights. Amazing. That's half of what I paid one month ago!

Rutherford NJ
Destination Expert
for Anguilla
Level Contributor
1,388 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cuisinart Deal

On season.....off season! The best seasons are the shoulders....last two weeks in April and first two in December!

Chicago
Level Contributor
833 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Cuisinart Deal

I would also add that so far we are two for two in booking a luxury view room (the rooms above the main building) and ending up with a ocean front room as an upgrade, making this an even better off-season deal.

Level Contributor
102 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Cuisinart Deal

Bruco,

How have you been managing the upgrades. Do you book with a Virtuoso agent or with an AMEX Platinum card or are you just plain lucky?

Chicago
Level Contributor
833 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Cuisinart Deal

It's been luck as last year we booked through WIOL and this year I did direct through the resort. We haven't been the only ones, I get the sense they only use the luxury rooms when occupancy requires it. Last week I never saw evidence that any luxury rooms were being used. Never saw anyone on the balconies.

USA
Level Contributor
1,102 posts
136 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Cuisinart Deal

Viceroy is also offering some off-season discounts, including one for $257 per night, plus tax/service.

Leesburg, Florida
Level Contributor
2,165 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: Cuisinart Deal

Turtles Nest has a good deal for July/Aug---pat for four nights stay for seven !!!

Ny
Level Contributor
103 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: Cuisinart Deal

I'm going to viceroy next week booked for $257/ night and was told they will upgrade based on availability. I also went last year around this time and they gave me the upgrade. Last year I actually found a deal for $195/night!! They upgraded me to a rooftop studio suite last year which is my favorite room. I like it even better than the one bedroom suit because you get a duplex sun deck off your balcony which it incredible.

NH
Level Contributor
138 posts
1 review
Save Reply
10. Re: Cuisinart Deal

bruco - were you upgraded to a 1st or 2nd floor ocean front?

Get answers to your questions about Anguilla