We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Do Viceroy & CJ send out guest preference forms beforehand?

Rochester, New York
Level Contributor
257 posts
30 reviews
Save Topic
Do Viceroy & CJ send out guest preference forms beforehand?

We are leaving on Monday and have not yet received those preference forms. I can't remember if CJ did this a few years ago, but I guess I assumed at least Viceroy would. Does anyone have any experience with this?

TIA

Maryland
Destination Expert
for Anguilla
Level Contributor
1,368 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Do Viceroy & CJ send out guest preference forms beforehand?

Cap Juluca has sent out guest forms pre-arrival in the past. In April, though, it was very brief. I only remember them asking if I wanted them to arrange a boat shuttle from SXM. They probably also asked if I wanted any dinner reservations, etc. in an email, but I don't remember a form to fill out.

Ocean County, NJ
Level Contributor
248 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Do Viceroy & CJ send out guest preference forms beforehand?

I received the guest preference form a few weeks before our Viceroy stay via e-mail...you might want to give them a call...

USA
Level Contributor
1,102 posts
136 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Do Viceroy & CJ send out guest preference forms beforehand?

We are leaving for Viceroy just over a week from now and have not received any such form. Should I care? (We are going to take the public ferry, so I don't need them to work out transportation for us).

Edited: 06 July 2012, 17:38
Santa Rosa Beach...
Destination Expert
for Anguilla
Level Contributor
1,048 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Do Viceroy & CJ send out guest preference forms beforehand?

Didn't receive any forms from Cap Juluca prior to stays in 2010 and 2011. Did receive an email with a link to an electronic form from Viceroy several weeks prior to stay (2012). Onekbear, I'd call and ask about in case there are things on it you might want to specify.

Edited: 06 July 2012, 19:12
5. Re: Do Viceroy & CJ send out guest preference forms beforehand?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 July 2013, 10:16
Get answers to your questions about Anguilla