We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

King sized beds at Carimar?

rockville centre, ny
Level Contributor
1,495 posts
28 reviews
Save Topic
King sized beds at Carimar?

Will be staying in a beachfront room this November...never asked upon making the reservation, but would like to have king sized bed.

Anyone who has stayed there, only king sized beds?

Columbus, Ohio
Destination Expert
for Antigua
Level Contributor
1,640 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: King sized beds at Carimar?

Stayed in a beachfront in 2008, I'm pretty sure we had a king size bed in our unit.

Regards

Mark.

New York
Destination Expert
for Anguilla
Level Contributor
2,151 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: King sized beds at Carimar?

I found it on a website--not theirs--they do offer king size beds, so I would make sure to make a request. My neighbors stay there every Christmas,

and they love it, have done so since 1993. I will also check with them.

S B
New York
Level Contributor
314 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: King sized beds at Carimar?

There is a King in the master bedroom, 2 twins in the second bedroom

4. Re: King sized beds at Carimar?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post at the original author's request.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 February 2013, 17:15
5. Re: King sized beds at Carimar?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 July 2013, 10:17