We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Frangipani

jersey
Level Contributor
112 posts
Save Topic
Frangipani

For those of you who have stayed at the Frangipani (or know about this), when it states 'luxury room no view', what exactly does that mean? Is there at least a window? Would love some clarification on this. Thanks!

NEW YORK, NY
Level Contributor
1,103 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Frangipani

It's a standard hotel room. Ensuite bathroom, small refrig--One, I know has a patio---just no kitchen, or living area. Flatscreen cable TV.

It's really fine because you're 15-20 steps away from the infinity pool and beach.

No Beach view.

jersey
Level Contributor
112 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Frangipani

So there is a window, just no nice view? I can live with that :)

Baltimore, Maryland
Level Contributor
405 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Frangipani

A couple I talked to stayed in a "no view" but said they actually did--sliding door/large windows that looked down the walkway on the right side of bldg. Some view of the water. We stayed in luxury rm OCV and that was fine for us. I think I could do another level lower since we pretty much only used the room to sleep and change. No room view did have patio to lay out swimsuits if needed.

If that was the only room I could afford to stay there I'd do it! The property is wonderful!

Edited: 19 July 2012, 18:22
Mystic, CT
Destination Expert
for Anguilla, The Valley
Level Contributor
3,159 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Frangipani

I would suggest requesting 2nd or 3rd floor. I was in a first floor no view this year (at my request due to knee surgery), and you have a 6 foot wall around your patio. I much preferred the 2nd floor room I had last year. It is a great place - you'll love it!

Leesburg, Florida
Level Contributor
2,260 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Frangipani

The .luxury rooms no view are 1B, 3B, 3C and maybe 2 B--Not sure of the configuration of suite 2--part of it is a luxury queen now. All are the second and third bedrooms of a 2 or 3 bedroom suite with private entrance. They have walled terraces hence no view. On the second floor 5B, 6B, 6C are luxury rooms with view.. The view from 6C is inland. 6B has glass doors with a little view down the backside of the building.

jersey
Level Contributor
112 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Frangipani

Thanks for the input all! I'll keep it in mind to try and request upper floor. Am very excited as this will be first time to Anguilla and the Frangipani looks so nice! I think for the amount of time I spend in the room I can deal with no view :)

Mentioned in this post
Anguilla
Anguilla
Caribbean
7. Re: Frangipani

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 July 2013, 05:15