We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
726 posts
Save Topic

my friends just called all upset, I had talked them into going to Anguilla for a holiday, they booked, now they tell me that the American Reality Show The Swamp People are going to be filming the same time they are there....any one heard about this...next it will be the Duck Callers....thanks

Las Vegas, Nevada
Destination Expert
for Anguilla
Level Contributor
10,675 posts
289 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Friends

Kate - that's a new one on me.

Thanks for letting us know, shows of this nature impact, travel, accomodations, restaurants and attractions, they do impede one's TRAVEL.

Hopefully, they will go by the AARF and do some filming there!

Columbus, Ohio
Level Contributor
82 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Friends

Are there alligators in Anguilla? Seems odd to me. Sure it's not Anguilla, Mississippi?

Berkshire, United...
Destination Expert
for Prague, Bohemia
Level Contributor
39,460 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Friends

eh, no, the only predator seems to be the Lion fish

Lanoka Harbor, New...
Level Contributor
681 posts
99 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Friends

When will this be?

Baltimore, Maryland
Level Contributor
402 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Friends

Can't believe there is an Anguilla Mississippi!

6. Re: Friends

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 July 2013, 10:16
Follow this conversation!
Get notified when a new reply comes in.
Follow now