We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Frangipani

Toronto
Level Contributor
59 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Frangipani

Hi there, I stayed at Cap Juluca last year and absolutely loved Anguilla and the services they provided, ie. complementary water in fridge in room, complementary water on beach, you can order drinks/food right to your chair on the beach. Because I loved these services, and Cap doubled the rate I paid last year, I was looking elsewhere and was considering Frangipani. Does Frangipani offer these services. Thx.

Baltimore, Maryland
Level Contributor
387 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Frangipani

We used to stay at CAP but tried Frangipani last year. May never go back to CAP! Last summer, we were provided with 2 large bottles of water in our fridge. They also provided 2 plastic containers for water and you could refill them on the beach from a water cooler. Loved seeing that they were being concious of the environment. At CAP I realized how may plastic bottles were being disposed of every day--waaaaaaaay too many! They also had a guy from the restaurant who would get you food and drinks. Not quite as efficient as CAP but still pretty good. We also likes a more reasonanably priced restaurant on site and the ablility to walk to other restaurants. But, the best was having a longer day with sun on the beach and being able to see sunsets from our room! We did miss Meads bay for swimming!

Santa Rosa Beach...
Destination Expert
for Anguilla
Level Contributor
1,047 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Frangipani

Serene, we will stay at Frangipani for the first time soon. Have stayed at CJ twice before, so when we get back I'll post later in December in case the feedback/info is still helpful then.

Massachusetts
Level Contributor
460 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Frangipani

Hi Sarina! I used to stay at Frangipani and just loved it there. If you decide to stay there try to get room 1A....its ON the beach...you can see the water from your bed. Pure heaven. It's a one bedroom suite with two bathrooms and a washer and dryer. I think you would love it there. You have a lot of dining choices close by as well.

4. Re: Frangipani

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 December 2013, 23:16
Get answers to your questions about Anguilla