We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

-12 degrees Skiing and Will Be Thinking of Anguilla

Breckenridge...
Level Contributor
660 posts
81 reviews
Save Topic
-12 degrees Skiing and Will Be Thinking of Anguilla

So I am a HUGE skier, love the sport but must confess that this weekend as I ski in freezing temps (summit in NH, Washington Valley "Wildcat Mtn" will be -12 degrees) I will think of Anguilla.

Last weekend, I was telling everyone on the chair lifts about how beautiful Anguilla is etc...

Why do I torture myself? Well hopefully I will be back soon, thinking November. I opted for Breckenridge & Vail in Feb instead of Anguilla, ha.

I miss Meads Bay. Anguilla is definitely one of my favorite places.

Anyone going soon, I truly envy you!

Wolfville, Canada
Level Contributor
233 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: -12 degrees Skiing and Will Be Thinking of Anguilla

I am going in March to Anguilla for the first time. Right now I am in Nova Scotia and it is -25 with the wind chill and those temperatures are forecast for the rest of the week! So I can sympathize but enjoy your skiing...

New York
Level Contributor
67 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: -12 degrees Skiing and Will Be Thinking of Anguilla

I am in Albany, NY this week and it's 1 degree outside...1...but I just booked a week in Anguilla for April and am thinking warm thoughts!!!!

Breckenridge...
Level Contributor
660 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: -12 degrees Skiing and Will Be Thinking of Anguilla

2 degrees this morning on my way to work....I thought I really need to book a vacation back to Anguilla. Thinking November or December.

Seriously miss Anguilla!

Boulder, Colorado
Level Contributor
1,208 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: -12 degrees Skiing and Will Be Thinking of Anguilla

Hey Reese1, I hope they get some snow in Breck and Vail....been so

blasted dry here and skiing not great. Gosh, In Aspen the streets are dry!

We will be in Anguilla and Meads Bay while you are in Breck and Vail....

Enjoy your time in Colorado!

Breckenridge...
Level Contributor
660 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: -12 degrees Skiing and Will Be Thinking of Anguilla

I hope so...heading feb 22!!! Have fun in Anguilla!

6. Re: -12 degrees Skiing and Will Be Thinking of Anguilla

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 10 February 2013, 04:27
Boston
Level Contributor
525 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: -12 degrees Skiing and Will Be Thinking of Anguilla

3 degrees in NH on my drive in to work this morning. Vuittongirl I hear you - we leave the 23rd!!!!!!!

Uni

8. Re: -12 degrees Skiing and Will Be Thinking of Anguilla

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 January 2014, 07:16