We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Villa rentals

Wolfville, Canada
Level Contributor
233 posts
44 reviews
Save Topic
Villa rentals

Has anyone ever stayed in the Pinnacle or K-Kove Villas? Pinnacle is part of the Topaz villas above Sandy Ground while K-Kove is in Island Harbour. I know both areas but both properties have limited reviews so I was just looking for input from anyone who may have stayed at either. As always any information would be greatly appreciated

MA
Level Contributor
240 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Villa rentals

K's Kove is owned by the same family that owns Lime Cove, a new 6 unit villa directly on the water in Island Harbor. K's Kove is across the street and units are on 2nd floor of owner's residence. I've never seen K's but they are supposed to be comfortable, basic apts. overlooking Island Harbor. We stayed in Lime Kove Feb. 2013 in a 3rd floor unit that had absolutely breathtaking views! The units are modern and new, 2 bedroom, 2 bath, full kitchen, washer/dryer, open space living/ dining area, huge balcony, undercover parking, etc. If you are interested in more info there should be some past posts on this forum about it.

Good luck with your search!

PJ38

MA
Level Contributor
240 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Villa rentals

Correction:Lime Kove is 4 units, not 6 units

Wolfville, Canada
Level Contributor
233 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Villa rentals

Thank you Lime Cove is tending to be one of my top picks. Did you have air conditioning as I think only one unit has it.

MA
Level Contributor
240 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Villa rentals

Yes, we had the unit with AC. 2nd bedroom did not have it but there was a nice breeze with the windows open.

liverpool
Level Contributor
15 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Villa rentals

Hi there

Do you have a link for Lime Kove Villas, I can't find them online!

Thanks

Kate

MA
Level Contributor
240 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Villa rentals

I don't think they have a website yet but if you do a goggle search you'll get some more info.

Las Vegas, Nevada
Destination Expert
for Anguilla, The Valley
Level Contributor
9,495 posts
276 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Villa rentals

PJ did a great write up of Lime Cove - read it here - tripadvisor.com/…47287773

We toured the villas in April and they are really nice - no beach access, but the furniture is high quality and views are outstanding.

Ellen

MA
Level Contributor
240 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Villa rentals

No beach except a very tiny one off the rocks but allows easy enough access to snorkel the reefs that are very close and many farther out.

9. Re: Villa rentals

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 06 January 2014, 19:05
10. Re: Villa rentals

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 January 2015, 07:18