We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anguilla Discount Card

NJ
Level Contributor
232 posts
33 reviews
Save Topic
Anguilla Discount Card

My original post was removed and all I mentioned is go to Anguilla-beaches.com for some interesting items if you plan on visiting Anguilla.

There is a 10% savings card you can purchase for use at restaurants, ferry travel & car rental. I am sure this will be removed also. I have nothing to do with Anguilla-beaches just trying to pass helpful info on.

1. Re: Anguilla Discount Card

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 13 January 2014, 07:35
Port St Mary...
Destination Expert
for Anguilla
Level Contributor
1,755 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Anguilla Discount Card

I will certainly get it, 6 in our group and at least 2 of our favourite restaurants are covered, so 10% "here and there" adds up over the 3 weeks all of us are there.

Hopefully more establishments will be added to the list.

Las Vegas, Nevada
Destination Expert
for Anguilla, The Valley
Level Contributor
9,687 posts
276 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Anguilla Discount Card

We would recoup the cost in a few dinners out, as it includes many of our favorite places.

It includes unlimited 10% discounts for an entire year at some of the island's best... All restaurants at CuisinArt Golf Resort & Spa, AXA Seafood House, da'Vida, Flavours, Geraud's, Mango's Seaside Grill, Nat's Palm Grove, Ocean Echo, Roy's Bayside Grill, Valley Bistro, Link, Island Car Rental, Anguilla Air Services, Tradewind Aviation, Shoal Bay Scuba, Viceroy's Spa, SeaSpray Boutique, Cheddie's Carving Studio and Gift Shop, Tequila Sunrise, Tortue Villa, Topaz Villa, Ultimacy Villa, Carimar, Paradise Cove, La Vue, Anguilla Great House, Sheriva. As an Anguilla Card holder, you save 10% at every point of your Anguilla vacation. For a party of 2, that adds up to hundreds of dollars in savings. For a family of 4, or for a group of 6, multiply those savings! Starting December 15th, the Card will cost $49. In celebration of Cyber Monday and the launch, the price is just $39 for the 2 weeks only. For details, click the link above.

Good deal!

Edited: 03 December 2013, 17:59
NJ
Level Contributor
232 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Anguilla Discount Card

Thanks Ellen for posting the info. I wasn't sure if it could be posted on the forum. I already purchased my card.

London, United...
Level Contributor
1,119 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Anguilla Discount Card

I'm joining the party!

What an excellent idea. I am sure that over time more partners will sign up.

6. Re: Anguilla Discount Card

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guideline with regards to harassment of another user. We will remove messages that include personal attacks or hostility directed at an individual user or group of users, threatening language or attempts to force a user to discontinue participation on our forums.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 January 2014, 12:15
NJ
Level Contributor
232 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Anguilla Discount Card

Thanks Ellen

MA
Level Contributor
240 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Anguilla Discount Card

Discount cards have gotten to be a royal pain in the states. The average consumer must have at least a dozen. Do we really need to Americanize our Anguilla vacation by using a card there too?

JMHO.

9. Re: Anguilla Discount Card

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 04 December 2013, 11:24
Edited: 04 December 2013, 11:24
Berkshire, United...
Destination Expert
for Prague, Bohemia
Level Contributor
35,805 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Anguilla Discount Card

Who actually owns the scheme..is it Anguilla Tourist Board? Who do you pay the money to?