We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Is Anguilla kid friendly ???

new jersey
Level Contributor
123 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Is Anguilla kid friendly ???

I'm looking to book a trip to Anguilla for the first time in June ... I want to know is the island kid friendly and is there a lot to do for kids 11,5,4 years old.

My second choice is Turks if Anguilla isn't good for the kids.Can anyone compare Anguilla & Turks

Thank you all in advance

Boston
Level Contributor
420 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Is Anguilla kid friendly ???

Check out Beaches on Turks, my sister went her kids were about that age they had a blast

Florida
Destination Expert
for Anguilla
Level Contributor
1,567 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Is Anguilla kid friendly ???

Really there is nothing much to do but beaching it, not only for kids but adults. No touristy activities. This is why we like it there. QUIET.

Barbados
Level Contributor
93 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Is Anguilla kid friendly ???

I know the Viceroy is very kid friendly and run lots of activities. Yes it's quiet here but kids love beaches, and food and Anguillians love kids. You would be so welcome here in Anguilla xx

KAP
USA
Level Contributor
1,561 posts
312 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Is Anguilla kid friendly ???

Kid friendly? Absolutely.

Lots of "activities"? Absolutely not.

Will your kids have a blast? Absolutely - - mine always did.

5. Re: Is Anguilla kid friendly ???

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 December 2014, 06:18