We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

AXA boat tours

Nashville, Tennessee
Level Contributor
811 posts
62 reviews
Save Topic
AXA boat tours

I would love to hear from anyone done the snorkel trips on Cap Juluca's boat. They offer 2 that sound like fun One is $85 and the other $100. We are also very open to using someone else for some kind of island boat tour or snorkel excursion. Not really looking for the sunset dinner itinerary though. Any recommendations?

Thanks for the help. We can't wait for our first AXA trip!

Cedar Rapids, Iowa
Level Contributor
305 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: AXA boat tours

Kelly,

No one makes it easier than Cap Juluca. Maybe treat yourself and try both of their snorkeling trips... if you enjoy the 1st one.

If they have a Sunday snorkel & lunch trip to Scily Cay jump on it. You may've heard, Scily Cay has the best (not cheapest) fresh grilled chicken, crayfish, lobster lunch around.

Nashville, Tennessee
Level Contributor
811 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: AXA boat tours

I would love to do that one. I asked CJ about it and they said they had to have at least 6 people sign up to go. We will sign up for that one for sure, I was just looking for a back up plan if not enough signed up. I have no idea how popular the trip is or how full the resort is in the first of May.

MA
Level Contributor
240 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: AXA boat tours

Scilly Cay is worth driving to if the snorkel/boat trip doesn't work out. (Hopefully, you're renting a car to explore the beautiful beaches of Anguilla.) We go to Scilly Cay for lunch on Sunday, being careful of the rum punches. Then around 3-4 PM we head over to Gwen's for the Scratch Band. ( and more rum punches!) Lots of fun!

Edited: 02 January 2014, 23:45
Nashville, Tennessee
Level Contributor
811 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: AXA boat tours

CJ also offers a 1/2 day to Sandy island as well. How does it compare?

Cedar Rapids, Iowa
Level Contributor
305 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: AXA boat tours

Kelly,

If Mother Nature hasn't changed it in the last yr. or so it's a kid-friendly spot with shallow water and a lot of fish on the side away from Anguilla. Everyone who goes will want to be reminded that they may see jelly fish and to stay clear as they can sting. I would sign up for this one, too.

6. Re: AXA boat tours

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 January 2015, 06:19