We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

CJ changes

Stamford, CT
Level Contributor
3,031 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
CJ changes

Ok any news on CJ renovations? We will be staying there but wondering if they have done anything new since our last visit over 2 years ago! xoxoxo Gi

Santa Fe NM
Level Contributor
13 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: CJ changes

Not too much. The public area looks great !

Nashville, Tennessee
Level Contributor
823 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: CJ changes

I was wondering if the rooms had gotten any updates/renovations as well. We are booked for early May.

Also All 3 on site places to eat get some very mixed reviews as well. Any improvement there or just steer clear except for the free breakfast? So far what I hear on Pimm's and the others is not good. Good thing we will have a car!

Las Vegas, Nevada
Destination Expert
for Anguilla
Level Contributor
10,293 posts
285 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: CJ changes

Following is a newspaper article from November discussing the refurbishments:

theanguillian.com/2013/…

We have not tried Blue, but have tried Spice and Pimms and prefer Spice.

In Nov we spent a day on their beach in the public area and it was pure heaven, what a beautiful beach.

Ellen

Nashville, Tennessee
Level Contributor
823 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: CJ changes

Great find thanks for that link. It was a good read and gave some decent insight. Sounds like the owners are taking an active approach and have a plan. I can't wait to hear some more real time TR's from CJ. We have the Cheapest room booked for 6 nights, if you can call $600 a night cheap lol. On a side note the high today in Nashville, TN is going to be 9 degrees!

Level Contributor
117 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: CJ changes

Going to Spice tonight Ellen.

Boss 8-10 !

Glen Mills...
Destination Expert
for Anguilla
Level Contributor
3,723 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: CJ changes

Would like to hear about that dinner at Spice, Bemitten. Ellen had such a great experience on her last trip that we put it tentatively on the list, so curious what you think.

Las Vegas, Nevada
Destination Expert
for Anguilla
Level Contributor
10,293 posts
285 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: CJ changes

Bemitten, did you see Boss?

We had dinner again in Nov at Spice, we like it way better than Pimms. I would like to try Blue for lunch - I have seen recent pictures of Dumpa and Mighty Springer playing there in the afternoon.

Ellen

Level Contributor
117 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: CJ changes

Gigi

You will love it ! Cap J is in a league of its own And the chandelier is back this time for you! Lol

9. Re: CJ changes

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 January 2015, 05:16