We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

car and dinner reservations?

Nashville, Tennessee
Level Contributor
811 posts
62 reviews
Save Topic
car and dinner reservations?

So after a bit of a break from the Anguilla forum I am back! I had to get in my yearly ski trip and have been focused on that trip. So, If you are interested that sort of thing I posted some reviews in the Park City Forum. Long story short.... the St Regis Deer Valley is now my favorite ski hotel/resort.

Now Anguilla has my full attention. We have our first trip booked leaving April 29th and will spend the first two nights on SXM (first time there too) before heading to AXA and staying at CJ for 6 nights. My question is how far in advance do I need to make dinner reservations at places like Straw Hat, and Veya?

I also do plan to rent a car on AXA (not sure yet about SXM). I am guessing I need to do that now? CJ offered to get the car for me, but I think i could get it cheaper if I did this myself. Who to use? any other suggestions for things a couple of first timers need to think about or plan now that hotel and air is booked and trip is only 9 weeks away? I just have this feeling I am overlooking something.

Las Vegas, Nevada
Destination Expert
for Anguilla, The Valley
Level Contributor
9,572 posts
276 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: car and dinner reservations?

We make most reservations the day of, for Strawhat I make them on line a few weeks before, for Jacala, I will do the same.

Everyone has their favorite car rental places - ours is Bryan's Car Rental

bryanscarrentals.com/Bryans-Car-Rental-Our-S…

If you are planning boating trips such as Chocolate or Traditions, book those in advance.

Happy planning.

Ellen

2. Re: car and dinner reservations?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 February 2015, 06:16