We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

music schedule and venues

Sagamore Beach...
7 posts
1 review
Save Topic
music schedule and venues

Does anyone know the schedules for the musical groups and venues that will be playing in March and April 2014? Thanks for any assistance. We will be arriving with first time guests in early April and wanted to plan ahead for entertainment.

Las Vegas, Nevada
Destination Expert
for Anguilla, The Valley
Level Contributor
9,866 posts
276 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: music schedule and venues

Here is the schedule - Pumphouse is accurate and so is Sunday.

http://www.plumeriapress.com/live-music/

Sprocka plays at Johnnos on Sunday day and Sunday night at the Pumphouse, Axa Seafood on Tuesday, Strawhat on Wed and Dolce Vita on Friday.

British Dependency is on tour and has not been playing for a while - if you are wanting to see them, call to see if they are playing.

Omari Banks and his band Eleven play at Cap Juluca's Blue BBQ on Wed, not Smokey's.

Thursday is Jazz Night at Flavours, they have all different bands, past few weeks it has been True Intentions

In Nov, Boss was playing Mon and Friday at Spice at Cap Juluca, if you want to see him call to be sure he is playing.

Happy planning,

Ellen

London, United...
Level Contributor
1,160 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: music schedule and venues

All good stuff.

Although I don't know why I read posts like this when I am not coming until June! I must like torturing myself!

Paoli, Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
333 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: music schedule and venues

Omari Banks plays at DAVida Bayside on Sundays 1-3 also

Boston
Level Contributor
380 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: music schedule and venues

On da rocks did not have music on Sunday, not sure if it was just this week

Las Vegas, Nevada
Destination Expert
for Anguilla, The Valley
Level Contributor
9,866 posts
276 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: music schedule and venues

Judysowens - Omari plays 1-5 as listed on the Sunday schedule

KathleenM - As stated, British Dependency is on tour as is not playing at any of the places listed - also, Ruel Richardson is member of British Dependency and is not playing at Tasty's at this time.

Your best bet is to use the schedule as a guide and to call if you really want to see someone.

Even at that, I have called and arrived, only to find no band, or a different band than that listed. And, it may all change during low season.

Happy planning.

Ellen

Las Vegas, Nevada
Destination Expert
for Anguilla, The Valley
Level Contributor
9,866 posts
276 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: music schedule and venues

Boss is still playing Mon and Friday at Spice at Cap Juluca, this is a great venue, easy parking and good seating. We like the menu at Spice also, and have been having one dinner there each trip, other nights we go out for dinner and then go there after - it is always fun. Last trip, we even saw Bankie there - Boss would sing, then stick the mic in Bankies face and he would sing...way too cool.

We also saw Boss at Johnno's one Sunday afternoon, an impromtu session with Sprocka and the Boys, that was memorable.

See Boss if you can, he is terrific!

Ellen

7. Re: music schedule and venues

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 March 2015, 06:28