We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tasty's

Las Vegas, Nevada
Destination Expert
for Anguilla
Level Contributor
10,527 posts
288 reviews
Save Topic
Tasty's

One of our favorite spots - have never had a bad meal, great prices, and excellent service - it is always a pleasure to see Chef Dale's smiling face.

Wed Mar 26 2014 Lunch Specials

Today’s Lunch Special

***Spinach, Crispy Kale with Goat Cheese and Balsamic Vinaigrette ***

***Grilled Yellow Fin Tuna and Avocado Salad with a Citrus Vinaigrette***

***Vegetarian Spinach Tortilla Wrap***

We also have our regular menu items

Come on in and try one of Chef Dale’s creations!!!!

Charleston, South...
Level Contributor
411 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Tasty's

We totally agree. His seafood salad is fantastic! We have it several times while we're on Anguilla.

Devon, Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
1,088 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Tasty's

Tasty's is traditionally our first night's dinner on island. Once inside, you forget it's on the road.

Never had a bad meal; prices very reasonable; drinks generous; service is good; johnny cakes some of the best on island, and Dale is always gracious, coming out of the kitchen (or waving at us from the kitchen as we get out of the car) to say hello.

We go several times for dinner during our stay. Lunch menu looks great, Ellen. Maybe we'll try them for lunch as well next trip

Baltimore, Maryland
Level Contributor
397 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Tasty's

I gather Chef Dale doesn't work in the summer? We've eaten there 3x and never saw him! Dinners there were good but not memorable. If he wasn't there, maybe that was why???

Jersey City, New...
Destination Expert
for Anguilla, St. Lucia
Level Contributor
4,371 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Tasty's

Dale Carty makes some of the best dumplings I've ever had anywhere in the Caribbean! Everytime I've ever been in the restaurant, I've always seen him.

Ellen, you made me hungry just with the description of those menu items!

Ahhhhh Anguilla...scrumptious meals from breakfast straight through dinner!

Las Vegas, Nevada
Destination Expert
for Anguilla
Level Contributor
10,527 posts
288 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Tasty's

I love his seafood salad and coconut crusted grouper, oh yeah and his pumpkin soup, wait, his black bean soup too! Shoot, I love everything at Tasty's throw a dart at the menu! One of our favs.

Granville MA
Level Contributor
664 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Tasty's

Tasty's is on our "to do list". Which night is best? I know they have live music some nights, just don't remember which ones! Excellent food and service!! Highly recommend!!

7. Re: Tasty's

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 April 2015, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Anguilla