We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Winair

Leesburg, Florida
Level Contributor
2,215 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Winair

Just read on Yuku the old AOL forum that Winair has decided not to fly the SXM-AXA route as it is not economically feasible. The commencement of Winair SJU-AXA flights has been delayed due to regulatory problems. My bet is that it will never happen. It keeps getting harder and harder and more expensive and time consuming to get to AXA

Las Vegas, Nevada
Destination Expert
for Anguilla
Level Contributor
10,514 posts
288 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Winair

Howard, that is a big bummer. I was hoping they would materialize, as currently, both Cape Air and AAE leave at 8am, which makes for a long SJU layover for an afternoon flight.

Tradewind has good times but $382.00 each, one way - AXA-SJU - yikes!

Ellen

Anguilla
Level Contributor
18 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Winair

http://www.anguillaairexpress.com/

anguillaguide.com/article/…

try them out of sju to axa

Las Vegas, Nevada
Destination Expert
for Anguilla
Level Contributor
10,514 posts
288 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Winair

Yes, I like AAE very much Maurice, but they leave AXA at 8am, our flight to LAS is not til 3pm, that is a long time in SJU airport.

KAP
USA
Level Contributor
1,561 posts
312 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Winair

smn-news.com/st-maarten-st-martin-news/15092…

5. Re: Winair

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 April 2015, 06:15
Get answers to your questions about Anguilla