We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

music

Pennsylvania
Destination Expert
for Turks and Caicos
Level Contributor
6,102 posts
72 reviews
Save Topic
music

All,

First off, I would like to thank everyone on TA for all the great info. Getting down to the wire here, just under two months for our trip. So far I have everything in place from Air , ferry , resort , car rental , excursions, and made reservations at all the restaurants we will be dining except for our last night, and as a tradition, we save our last night for our favorite restaurant. My question today is the band line-up.... I have seen the list for bands but are those dates set in stone? or will they change in late June/July?

thank you

djb

Paoli, Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
351 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: music

Often some of the bands travel in the summer. Allow some time to just wander the island so don't get too

scheduled as you may want to try another place when you see it.

Level Contributor
88 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: music

On Anguilla everything can change day by day so don't worry about planning months ahead. Relax and wait till you get there!

Leesburg, Florida
Level Contributor
2,198 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: music

Good idea to call the venue/restaurant you want to go to that night to see if they will have music as some bands may be off island or taking a break however in July most should still be playing

4. Re: music

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 April 2015, 06:16