We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

going to scilly cay for lunch, do they

Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
4,761 posts
66 reviews
Save Topic
going to scilly cay for lunch, do they

provide beach chairs and is there a charge?

also, we will be going to little bay, do they have beach chairs or do we bring our own along with snacks and lunch?

thank you.

djb

Boulder, Colorado
Level Contributor
1,095 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: going to scilly cay for lunch, do they

Yes, SC provides beach chairs. If they still have lobsters I highly recommend. I think the best grilled lobster on island! Enjoy your day…..the colors of the blues in Island Harbor are unbelievable!!! Have a rum punch for me : )

Little Bay has no accommodations……just a lovely little beach. Will you be climbing down the rope!

Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
4,761 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: going to scilly cay for lunch, do they

J&k ,

thank you. we ended up driving the whole island even the little nooks and crannys and all the differant roads we turned in. we also went to scilly cay for lunch and spent the day. the lobster and crey fish was excellent. the family is so nice ,and the employees are very nice. we had a great time.

i am not a drinker, son and husband had one for you. i tried it, very strong. :0

off to Picante for dinner tonight

djb

Brick, NJ
Level Contributor
352 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: going to scilly cay for lunch, do they

Mmmmm picante

Rutherford NJ
Destination Expert
for Anguilla
Level Contributor
1,326 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: going to scilly cay for lunch, do they

Picante > a lot of Mexican places in NYC!

5. Re: going to scilly cay for lunch, do they

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 July 2015, 06:16