We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anguilla Air Express

Massachusetts
Level Contributor
463 posts
Save Topic
Anguilla Air Express

Is AAE still in business? I went to their site to make a reservation and their website is no longer active. If they are still flying, does anyone have their phone number and/or schedule?

Anguilla Watersports
Water Parks, Equipment Hire, Kayaking & Canoeing, Surfing, Windsurfing & Kitesurfing, Stand-Up Paddleboarding
Las Vegas, Nevada
Destination Expert
for Anguilla
Level Contributor
10,790 posts
289 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Anguilla Air Express

Here is their contact info:

info@anguillaairexpress.com

Rose Hodge

264-235-4472

They are fantastic, we had a terrific flight with them and I highly recommend!

Ellen

Massachusetts
Level Contributor
463 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Anguilla Air Express

Thanks Ellen. I flew with them last year and they were great....went to book my flight for April but couldn't get to their site. I'll give Rose a call.

Maryland
Level Contributor
80 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Anguilla Air Express

Please let us know when you get the info from Rosé Very interested in what happened to their site and if there are any problems going on with the airline . Many thanks

Edited: 19 December 2012, 14:21
Massachusetts
Level Contributor
463 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Anguilla Air Express

Rumpunch...I haven't contacted Rose yet, but it looks like they may have forgotten to renew their domain -

Santa Rosa Beach...
Destination Expert
for Anguilla
Level Contributor
1,104 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Anguilla Air Express

Their voice mail is still functioning - Rose is speaking in the greeting. I left a message to confirm they are still open. Will report back if/when I hear back.

Michigan
Level Contributor
190 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Anguilla Air Express

I got an email from Rose today. Yes, thankfully, they are still in business. She realizes that there is a problem with the website and they are working on it. I'm so happy to know that we can still travel to and from San Juan on our favorite little airline!

Mentioned in this post
San Juan
San Juan
Puerto Rico
Michigan
Level Contributor
190 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Anguilla Air Express

I should have added that I reached Rose Hodge through the following e-mail: rainbowinternational7bf@yahoo.com

Long Island
Level Contributor
6 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Anguilla Air Express

I want to try this way next time. We met Dion and he said he's a pilot for Anguilla Air. He accuracy picks us up in his car. He took us to our place we were staying (Caramar),he didnt want money either.Because we were walking around ,and got a little to far away. We walked to Vera restraurant,from Elvis bar. After we met him at Sandy Island ,he was helpping making drinks there. I talk to everyone,you just never know who your talking too.

9. Re: Anguilla Air Express

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 January 2014, 03:15
Get answers to your questions about The Valley
Recent Conversations