We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pizza at CeBlue

new jersey
Level Contributor
412 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Pizza at CeBlue

CeBlue, at Crocus Bay, has just installed an Italian pizza oven and is now making authentic Naples-type pizza. Friends have gone and tell me that it is amazing. I plan on getting there one night this week and will provide more info then. Has anyone else on this forum gone there yet?

27 replies to this topic
Las Vegas, Nevada
Level Contributor
10,138 posts
280 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Pizza at CeBlue

Linda, it sounds really good.

Ellen

Anguilla
Level Contributor
41 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Pizza at CeBlue

Delicious pizza Linda and great variety.

Las Vegas, Nevada
Level Contributor
10,138 posts
280 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Pizza at CeBlue

There is a very nice review of it here:

myanguillaexperience.com/dinner-at-ceblue-on…

It sounds great - although we love the pizza at DaVida, this may be a nice change of pace and I bet the view is stunning.

Ellen

Boston
Level Contributor
404 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Pizza at CeBlue

where is it

new jersey
Level Contributor
412 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Pizza at CeBlue

It is at the Ce Blue villa complex. If you take the road down to Crocus Bay, daVida, you pass right by it. I am going tonight and will make sure to update this post in the morning.

Las Vegas, Nevada
Level Contributor
10,138 posts
280 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Pizza at CeBlue

Thanks Linda - please find out the hours, do they only have pizza, and do they have a full bar.

Thanks for your help.

Ellen

Philadelphia
Level Contributor
50 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Pizza at CeBlue

Well,how was it:)

Pueblo, Colorado
Level Contributor
414 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Pizza at CeBlue

We didn't stop, but the sign said Pizza @ Blue Bar - 6:00. Not sure if that is from 6:00 on or 'til 6:00.

Bea

new jersey
Level Contributor
412 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Pizza at CeBlue

The pizza is good...really good. And Vonn (the chef/manager) is a wonderful host. I have been there three times this past month and each time has gotten better. From what I gather, Ce Blue first opened Ce Pizza only for guests staying at the villas, with hopes of rolling it out to the public after they got it off the ground. Well, word-of-mouth spread quickly and Vonn did not want to turn outside guests away, so their first few weeks were quite frenzied.

I am not sure if they have an actual schedule as to which days/hours they open, but I am sure one will come out soon. The dining area is actually a long bar with along with an area of small tables and couch seating lounge space. It has a fabulous view of Crocus Bay. According to Vonn, they hope to have live entertainment soon.

The pizzas are a bit larger than a bar-sized pizza and are priced around the $22 mark. At my last visit, they had chicken parm calzones available. Service is wonderful because the pizzas take less than 10 minutes to cook.

I plan on returning and will post additional information as it becomes available.

Las Vegas, Nevada
Level Contributor
10,138 posts
280 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Pizza at CeBlue

It sounds really good and I bet the view is stunning, it would be wonderful to watch the sunset from up there. Looking forward to trying it.

Ellen

Reply to: Pizza at CeBlue
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about The Valley
Recent Conversations