We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

All Inclusive Day Pass- which resort?

Canada
Level Contributor
149 posts
148 reviews
Save Topic
All Inclusive Day Pass- which resort?

We will be on Antigua for a day during our cruise and would like to spend our time at an All Inclusive. Can't decide which one would be best. Have looked at Jolly Beach and Sandals...a 40 dollar difference between the two and I am not sure if it's worth it or if there is something in the vicinity that is in between the two, price wise.

thanks

Bonaire
Level Contributor
5,944 posts
136 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: All Inclusive Day Pass- which resort?

what other options? What about Galley Bay? There will be no other cruise shippers. It is about 150 pp.

Canada
Level Contributor
149 posts
148 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: All Inclusive Day Pass- which resort?

Sandals is $110 pp for the day and Jolly Beach is $65...just can't decide if it's worth it to go all out and splurge on the Sandals or not.

Canada
Level Contributor
149 posts
148 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: All Inclusive Day Pass- which resort?

Sandals is $110 pp for the day and Jolly Beach is $65...just can't decide if it's worth it to go all out and splurge on the Sandals or not.

purley
Level Contributor
2,260 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: All Inclusive Day Pass- which resort?

IMHO sandels there is more going on, on the beach but i think jolly has a much nicer beach very long and wide and not too busy.

UK/Antigua
Destination Expert
for St. John's, Antigua
Level Contributor
5,872 posts
95 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: All Inclusive Day Pass- which resort?

I have to admit I don't get doing a day pass when there are so many gorgeous beaches with great bars and restaurants on them away from the big resorts.

Cheaper too ;)

purley
Level Contributor
2,260 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: All Inclusive Day Pass- which resort?

very good point why pay to be on an AI when you can find a beach with allmost no one else on them and great food and drink at very reasonable prices !!! but a lot of people seem to go for the AI for a day ??

Canada
Level Contributor
149 posts
148 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: All Inclusive Day Pass- which resort?

So, having said that, what beach with great restaurants and bars would you suggest? I have an elderly travelling with us so aren't looking for a party atmosphere.

8. Re: All Inclusive Day Pass- which resort?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 April 2010, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Antigua