We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sandals fitness facility?

Sherwood park...
Level Contributor
558 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Sandals fitness facility?

Anyone able to tell us about the Sandals fitness facility? how does it compare to the Grande St Lucian?

Thanks

Nashville, Tennessee
Level Contributor
897 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sandals fitness facility?

I thought the gym in Antigua was better equipped than the one in St. Lucia. Antigua had great air conditioning, too. About 6 treadmills, several ellipticals and bikes, plenty of weight equipment. I went in the afternoons between 4 and 5 before dinner and it was never a problem getting an available treadmill, even had the place all to myself a couple of days--and the resort was at 100% capacity at the time.

2. Re: Sandals fitness facility?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 February 2011, 07:18
Get answers to your questions about Antigua