We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Antigua Village Beach Club - also Restaurants and Car Rental

Fairfax, Virginia
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
1,667 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Antigua Village Beach Club - also Restaurants and Car Rental

Years ago we saw this resort when walking by Dickenson Bay. Now we have an opportunity for a timeshare trade there - 1 bedroom unit, but I must confirm it by Saturday morning. Comments have been that some updating could be used there. But if this is a good resort in general, I think I'd like to book. Do you think that's a good idea? It's probably been 10 years since we were in Antigua (first time then).

Also, we love eating at great restaurants, and I wonder if some of you that go there often can give me some tips on which ones to definitely book. We like gourmet, good service and nice surroundings.

Also, which rental car company is good to book. We'd like to get a car at the airport and drop it off there. We'd arrive about 2:30 and have the car back to the airport by 7 am the following week.

Thanks for all of the help.

Atlanta, GA
Level Contributor
1 post
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Antigua Village Beach Club - also Restaurants and Car Rental

Hi,

I came across Antigua Village Beach Club while searching RCI exchange and will be my first time in Antigua. Can you tell me about your trip? Thanks.

Parry Sound, Canada
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: Antigua Village Beach Club - also Restaurants and Car Rental

Hi<

I just booked this resort with RCI today...Leaving April 9, 2011...am looking for any information on rental cars and attrations as well...

3. Re: Antigua Village Beach Club - also Restaurants and Car Rental

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 07 February 2011, 22:35
4. Re: Antigua Village Beach Club - also Restaurants and Car Rental

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 07 February 2011, 22:35
5. Re: Antigua Village Beach Club - also Restaurants and Car Rental

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 February 2012, 05:36
Get answers to your questions about Antigua