We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Thank you

London, United...
Level Contributor
1,340 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Thank you

I would like to thank everyone who has taken the time and trouble to answer my many and probably boring questions.

We are going to Antigua tomorrow and staying at Jolly Beach Resort and hoping that the sun will shine for us.

I have been looking at the webcams at Grandpineapple and the cruise ship dock today watching the showers and sunshine and thinking that it's not long before we are in Antiigua now :)

Columbus, Ohio
Destination Expert
for Antigua
Level Contributor
1,637 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Thank you

Have a safe flight and I hope you enjoy your hols.

Regards

Mark

Fallston, MD
Level Contributor
1,872 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Thank you

Please report back to us on the weather you experienced while there !

Cheers,

London, United...
Level Contributor
1,340 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Thank you

photomanAntigua

Thank you for your wishes

Terry-Fallson_MD

I most certainly will report on the weather when we arrive home on the 30th December

London, United...
Level Contributor
1,340 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Thank you

Well here goes our weather report but first I must say that we had a wonderful time and would love to visit Antigua again.

On the day of our arrival we had a couple of short showers during the evening. The following day the rain started POURING at about 10.45am and really didn't ease off until well into the late afternoon, but by evening it had more or less dried up. Then during the rest of our stay I think that we only had 1 short rain shower and that was while we were at Shirley Hights listening to the reggae band on Sunday evening, (didn't stop us having a great time though), and a couple of minutes rain another day. I think that we were VERY lucky with the weather that we so very much enjoyed on lovely Antigua

Fallston, MD
Level Contributor
1,872 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Thank you

Thanks for the report. Happy that you had a wonderful holiday.

Cheers,

Columbus, Ohio
Destination Expert
for Antigua
Level Contributor
1,637 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Thank you

Glad to hear you enjoyed Antigua. Yeah the only bad day was your first full day here, which was the Thursday, and it did pour down for sure. Hope you can make it back.

Regards.

Mark.

7. Re: Thank you

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 June 2011, 07:27