We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sandals

Bowling Green...
Level Contributor
11 posts
26 reviews
Save Topic
Sandals

My husband normally wears dressy, tailored shorts and loafers out for dinner. He'll take slacks and a sportcoat but is the dress code that strict in all the nicer venues?

Columbus, Ohio
Destination Expert
for Antigua
Level Contributor
1,640 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sandals

He won't need a sportcoat.

Nashville, Tennessee
Level Contributor
897 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sandals

He won't be able to wear shorts to the reservation-only restaurants. He'll need to take pants for those. Usually khaki pants and collared shirts are all that's required for the dressier restaurants. He will feel out of place wearing a sportcoat--I've only seen that for wedding parties and it's rare even then.

Bowling Green...
Level Contributor
11 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sandals

wonderful news that he won't need the sportcoat! We are staying the 1st week at Cocos and I am 'guessing' he won't need a sportcoat there. Is that correct? and will just the dressy shorts be appropriate in Coco's dining room? Thanks so much for the insight!

Columbus, Ohio
Destination Expert
for Antigua
Level Contributor
1,640 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Sandals

Correct

5. Re: Sandals

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 October 2012, 02:19