We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Noreens dress shop

Leeds
Level Contributor
570 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Noreens dress shop

Hya does anyone know where this is situated please?

Columbus, Ohio
Destination Expert
for Antigua
Level Contributor
1,635 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Noreens dress shop

Noreen Philip Couturiere Redcliffe Quay, St. John's. Tel 462 3127 or 562 3647.

Regards

Mark.

Royal Tunbridge...
Level Contributor
503 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Noreens dress shop

I assume you will be dropped off at Heritage Quay.

With your back to Heritage and facing towards St Mary's St turn right along Thames St [ about 30 yards], turn right into Redcliffe St and Noreen's place is about 30 yds down on the left hand side.

The clothes are uniqueand fabulous but take plenty of money.

I should know , my wife has a wardrobe full of the stuff.

Noreen, Gerald and Maria will make you very welcome.

Enjoy

Edited: 26 January 2012, 08:24
Leeds
Level Contributor
570 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Noreens dress shop

thanks very much x would you say the shop is expensive?im going to treat my mum whilst on our cruise and came across a post about Noreens shop.

Royal Tunbridge...
Level Contributor
503 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Noreens dress shop

As I said the dresses and blouses ARE unique, mostly Chinese silk or Sea Island Cotton, beautiful designs and perfect for an evening in the Caribbean. You would need an awfully hot day in Leeds to make it really suitable.

Prices are roughly the equivalent of London Bond Street stores; I have never got away with less than £50 for a blouse and double that for a dress and that was after a discount which has taken me repeated visits over the last 12 years to get!

Go in anyway just for a browse even if you feel that that it is over budget. Get them to direct you to Napoleon's Cafe if you need a stiff drink afterwards.

Leeds
Level Contributor
570 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Noreens dress shop

Many thanks x sounds like an amazing shop x cant wait to visit x and the drink aferwards sounds fab too x

Leeds
Level Contributor
570 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Noreens dress shop

Can you tell me where the closest beach is to where we are docking?wer going to get a cab for the day while where there and do some sight seeing and shopping then head to a beach,Always wanted to visit Antigua its looks amazing x thanks

7. Re: Noreens dress shop

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 March 2013, 09:24