We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Opus

Philadelphia, PA,
Level Contributor
8 posts
44 reviews
Save Topic
Opus

Has anyone been to Opus. It's a great restaurant that opened where Pari's Pizza was in Dickinson Bay. We were there twice last week and it was superb!

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
177 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Opus

We were there last week too although obviously not on the same night as you. We were the only people in the place. Service was nice, pizza was good. How can they survive at this rate?

Philadelphia, PA,
Level Contributor
8 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Opus

My wife had pizza one night and I tried it. It was good too. Thin crust, good toppings. The other night she had the tuna. I had the linguini with shrimp on one night and the red pepper shrimp the other, both excellent.

I do hope they make it and Tripadvisor posting them would sure help

3. Re: Opus

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 June 2013, 10:42