We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Great pineapple beach resort ..waterfront beach rooms

nottingham
Level Contributor
23 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Great pineapple beach resort ..waterfront beach rooms

hi there,, thinking of stopping in one of these rooms and want to be right on the beach,,,what are they like? also i,m a veggie are there many options... its a choice this place or cuba...choice,s choice,s..i would love some feedback..thanks

Bromsgrove, United...
Level Contributor
1,383 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Great pineapple beach resort ..waterfront beach rooms

Cazzie - The hotel is the Grand Pineapple Beach on Long Bay.

I have stayed twice in a beachfront room. If you want to walk three paces to one of the nest beaches you'll ever see, then this is the place.

Re veggies - Yes there areoptions at all meals - I would strongly advise that you speak to the staff and they will introduce you to the chef who will take personal delight in cooking vegetarian food for you.

I saw he cehfs talking to vegetarian eaters on several occassions and the feedback was that they were really helpful.

Do you eat fish - If you do you will find that there is always a fish option at lunch and dinner.

nottingham
Level Contributor
23 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Great pineapple beach resort ..waterfront beach rooms

thanks steven...so did you stop in the water front beach? if so are they roomy....also would you know the sort of price we would pay for a taxi from the airport to the hotel, thanks for your help cazzie

Bromsgrove, United...
Level Contributor
1,383 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Great pineapple beach resort ..waterfront beach rooms

Caz- the beachfront rooms give you direct access to the beach. The tropical waterfront are their most expensive rooms but dont have direct access to the beach as there is a retaining wall but have amazing views and a slightly more trendy bathroom

My opinion is go for a beachfront room. Send me a personal message with your email address and Ill send you a site plan.

A taxi from the airport is about 30USD one way and are a fixed price. You pay for the taxi,so it s still the same price with 4 people. The taxis are very safe.

They take about 35 mins from the airport.

Pittsburgh...
Level Contributor
163 posts
231 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Great pineapple beach resort ..waterfront beach rooms

We stayed in a tropical waterfront room. You cannot access the sand because of the retaining wall and vegitation intentionally put there. Its a great room with a great view, and the nicest most updated rooms. The beachfront rooms are right in the sand but not necessarily on the water. There is a sand courtyard I guess you would call it, volleyball court and a lot of beach chaise lounges and unbrellas there.

5. Re: Great pineapple beach resort ..waterfront beach rooms

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 June 2013, 22:17