We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Galley Bay, Cocobay, Blue Waters?

New York City, New...
2 posts
Save Topic
Galley Bay, Cocobay, Blue Waters?

We are between Blue Waters, Cocobay and Galley Bay. I will tell you were are looking for a relaxing all-inclusive honeymoon spot, with good food (including variety), nice beach (to enjoy walks), good comfortable bed, some privacy when we want it but also the ability to have a few drinks with some other people.

All these spots seem to be around the same price range for the this July because of the specials being run (I know it is last minute planning), so which is the best value for the money and meets our needs?

All responses are appreciated.

UK/Antigua
Destination Expert
for St. John's, Antigua
Level Contributor
6,075 posts
95 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Galley Bay, Cocobay, Blue Waters?

If you're getting them for about the same price, then definitely Galley Bay.

If it's late in July, Blue Waters could have some children around, but otherwise is a lovely spot, but I think Cocobay might well be my second choice because of its sheer charm, and fabulous location, especially if you want to see the island beyond the resort.

11 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Galley Bay, Cocobay, Blue Waters?

We decided to book with blue waters for this August...it looks really nice:)

Allentown...
Level Contributor
11 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Galley Bay, Cocobay, Blue Waters?

It sounds like Galley Bay will suit your needs. Enjoy!

Highland Village...
Level Contributor
210 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Galley Bay, Cocobay, Blue Waters?

Galley Bay all the way! By the way, Blue Waters' beach is really small, so walks would be out.

5. Re: Galley Bay, Cocobay, Blue Waters?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 June 2013, 08:40
Get answers to your questions about Antigua