We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Galley Bay Gauguin Cottages questions

Brampton, Canada
Level Contributor
508 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Galley Bay Gauguin Cottages questions

I am hoping you can help. we really like the idea of the cottages with plunge pool but have a few questions. Just not sure that they may be too rustic for us. We are really beach people so we are considering the beachfront rooms but we have always wanted a plunge pool so..

are they a long walk from the beach.

are they really private

are the bathrooms well kept or rustic, not sure about the sheltered walk way , any concerns at night

are the rooms up to date or in need of refurb.

being a cottage do they have any musty smell, (man I am sounding pretty picky).

If you have stayed and can give us an idea or pictures especially of the bathroom, we would really appreciate it.

thanks

PV

Brampton, Canada
Level Contributor
508 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Galley Bay Gauguin Cottages questions

sorry all, I am just bumping in the hopes anyone might see it now and be able to comment.

thanks,

PV.

Bonaire
Level Contributor
5,944 posts
136 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Galley Bay Gauguin Cottages questions

I have always loved the cottages:

are they a long walk from the beach- 2 minute walk

are they really private- yes

are the bathrooms well kept or rustic, not sure about the sheltered walk way , any concerns at night- rustic and nice

are the rooms up to date or in need of refurb.

being a cottage do they have any musty smell, (man I am sounding pretty picky).- no musty smell

If you have stayed and can give us an idea or pictures especially of the bathroom, we would really appreciate it.

I have not stayed there but once was a rep for Galley Bay and stayed on site and visited many times over the past 27 years..

Brampton, Canada
Level Contributor
508 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Galley Bay Gauguin Cottages questions

thanks so much caribchakita. appreciate the feedback..and wow 5902 posts. how many days till 6000

PV

4. Re: Galley Bay Gauguin Cottages questions

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 June 2013, 13:16