We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

reasonable hotel

WI
Level Contributor
11 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
reasonable hotel

Need a reasonable, non inclusive hotel for two for one week around Jolly Harbour May 2013. Will rent a car. Would like to stay under $200. per night. OR Should we consider a rental unit and go through a real estate agent?

UK/Antigua
Destination Expert
for St. John's, Antigua
Level Contributor
6,157 posts
95 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: reasonable hotel

Other than Sugar Ridge, there are no non AI hotels in the area. However, you can get a very nice villa for half that budget. Check www.typicallytropicalvillas.com for a range of options both within Jolly Harbour and the immediate vicinity. All of their properties are in good shape, however, not all in the complex are - and some of the timeshare units in particular are to be avoided.

St. John's, Antigua
Destination Expert
for St. John's, Antigua
Level Contributor
1,136 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: reasonable hotel

@Steiny Jolly Beach Resorts will soon be offering their room only package (though breakfast is included I think) , rooms I think starting well under 200US per night (I think around 140 US or so). Or if you want, you can take mizgeorge advise and get a nice villa.

3. Re: reasonable hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 June 2013, 19:42