We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tony Garten's curry lunch sailboat cruise

Bergen County, NJ
Level Contributor
3 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Tony Garten's curry lunch sailboat cruise

Hi - Does anyone out there remember these cruises? I was fortunate to have been on a few of them in the early 70's. Tony used to hand out flyers that had his curry lunch recipe. Can anyone help me here?

England
Level Contributor
847 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Tony Garten's curry lunch sailboat cruise

This is just a wild shot, but would Tony be the ex-BA steward who had Tony's bar on Dickenson Bay in recent years? I am not sure if he is still there, but if it is the same person, you could pursue that line. Of course, there may be no connection!

Columbus, Ohio
Destination Expert
for Antigua
Level Contributor
1,644 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Tony Garten's curry lunch sailboat cruise

Not the same Tony. There was a BA steward in that area, but not in the 70's though. He ran Lobster Pot (which then became Coconut Grove). Then ran Lobster Pot on Runaway Beach.

3. Re: Tony Garten's curry lunch sailboat cruise

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 December 2013, 01:19