We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Taxi question

london
Level Contributor
49 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Taxi question

Hello, I will be staying in Dickenson Bay (Tradewinds Villa) in late Jan. None of my family are confident drivers so we were thinking of getting taxis for our excursions. Is there any particular driver or company that someone could recommend I use for this kind of regular service?

Thanks!

Columbus, Ohio
Destination Expert
for Antigua
Level Contributor
1,644 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Taxi question

There are plenty of Taxis available just below you at Rex Halcyon Hotel. I'm sure you will find quite a few taxi drivers willing to transport you around, they are all trustworthy and helpful. However it's an expensive way to go IMHO

Regards

Mark

Antigua
Level Contributor
5 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Taxi question

Well you need not to worry. My name is Emelda and I enjoy doing tours on the island. I promise you a time you will never forget. You can contact me by email: emelda_frank@hotmail.com or 268 720 9721 or 268 764 6417

3. Re: Taxi question

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 December 2013, 22:17