We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Native dinner show that you arrive by boat????

Cary, North Carolina
3 posts
Save Topic
Native dinner show that you arrive by boat????

I may be thinking of a different island but I thought I read somewhere that there is a native dinner show that you have to take a (long) boat ride to get to on Antigua. I cannot find anything now that I am searching for it and want to make reservations. We are staying at The Verandah August 24-31 celebrating our 30th anniversary . . . soooooo excited!

UK/Antigua
Destination Expert
for St. John's, Antigua
Level Contributor
5,948 posts
95 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Native dinner show that you arrive by boat????

Doesn't sound like anything on Antigua.

We tend to prefer 'locals' btw ;)

Columbus, Ohio
Destination Expert
for Antigua
Level Contributor
1,644 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Native dinner show that you arrive by boat????

I wonder if you are thinking of this one.in Anguilla. ? Although it does not consist of a long boat ride. Unless you may be visiting from St. Maarten on the ferry.

anacaonahotel.com/MayoumbaFolkloricTheatre.h…

Regards

Mark

Cary, North Carolina
3 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Native dinner show that you arrive by boat????

thank you . . . I appreciate the correction :)

Cary, North Carolina
3 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Native dinner show that you arrive by boat????

Thanks, Mark. That is not it but something similar. Perhaps I will find it eventually . . . must have been another island I was researching . . .

5. Re: Native dinner show that you arrive by boat????

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 July 2014, 06:19
Get answers to your questions about Antigua
Recent Conversations