We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Local Cricket games in February

Northamptonshire
Level Contributor
29 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Local Cricket games in February

I am taking my husband to Antigua for a surprise for his 40th birthday week commencing 1st February 2014 - he loves Cricket and plays in our village team and I was wondering whether there is any local games that take place that we might be able to go along and watch (or maybe him even play?). I have looked at the fixtures for the proper teams and there are no games occurring whilst we are there to go and watch.

We have hired an apartment and therefore do not have a tour operator as such that I could ask?

Any ideas?

Columbus, Ohio
Destination Expert
for Antigua
Level Contributor
1,640 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Local Cricket games in February

Well it is cricket season so there should be local village games being played that you could go and watch. What area are you staying in ?

Regards

Mark

St. John's, Antigua
Destination Expert
for St. John's, Antigua
Level Contributor
1,076 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Local Cricket games in February

Hi Skysky,

I play in a local pickup game every Sunday, you come and play, whether you're 8 or 80. Will PM you the details.

Northamptonshire
Level Contributor
29 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Local Cricket games in February

We are staying just outside of the Jolly Harbour in the Hamilton Estate Apartments.

Daft question I suppose but would I need to pack his cricket white trousers or just his normal shorts?

Thanks so much for your help.

4. Re: Local Cricket games in February

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 January 2015, 06:31