We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Trip Review Part ONE!

Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
432 posts
42 reviews
Save Topic
Trip Review Part ONE!

Hello...

We had a wonderful time in Antigua.. I cannot stress how beautiful the island is and how nice the people are!!! Here is Part One of my Trip Review :)

…blogspot.com/2014/01/antigua-part-one.html

Columbus, Ohio
Destination Expert
for Antigua
Level Contributor
1,635 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Trip Review Part ONE!

Great trip report. Looking forward to part 2. Great to see visitors out and about the island not stuck to these AI resorts. Thanks so much.

Regards

Mark

Alberta, Canada
Level Contributor
310 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Trip Review Part ONE!

I love your report, thank you so much for sharing it. It's so cool to see some pictures of every day life. Can't wait for part 2 and for our trip next month!

Southend-on-Sea...
Level Contributor
40 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Trip Review Part ONE!

Excellent trip review. Looking forward to part 2. We can't wait to visit Antigua in April.

UK/Antigua
Destination Expert
for St. John's, Antigua
Level Contributor
5,788 posts
95 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Trip Review Part ONE!

Thank you! Great blog post and some cool pictures. As Mark says - how refreshing to see someone getting out and about and enjoying the island :)

Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
432 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Trip Review Part ONE!

Thanks everyone.. I think we saw almost every inch of the island... LOVED every minute... would go back in a heart beat!!!!!!

Nassau, New...
Level Contributor
4,420 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Trip Review Part ONE!

Great report! I really enjoyed taking a little trip to Antigua this morning, and loved all your photos - especially the drying $10 bills (ha ha) and the beautiful one of the chairs on the beach by moonlight. Thanks very much for sharing your trip, and glad you had a wonderful trip to an island Paradise!!!

Edited: 13 January 2014, 15:03
Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
432 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Trip Review Part ONE!

Thanks!!!!! :)

8. Re: Trip Review Part ONE!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 January 2015, 05:17