We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Galley Bay Hotel Rooms

Naperville, Illinois
12 posts
Save Topic
Galley Bay Hotel Rooms

Hello,

My fiance and I are booking Galley Bay for our honeymoon in June 2014. Are the Premium Rooms worth the extra money vs. the Deluxe Rooms? It looks like it will be about a $500 difference for 8 - 9 nights and we are more than willing to pay that amount but only if it is worth it...

Thanks in advance!

Long Island, NY
Level Contributor
88 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Galley Bay Hotel Rooms

Hi! My husband and I are going to Galley Bay for our first wedding anniversary/honeymoon in April (we got married in Mexico last year and unfortunately my husband got sick and it ruined his last few days there!)... we ended up booking the Premium Suite room just based on reviews. We booked on cheapcaribbean.com and it was infact the cheapest rate we found! Just imaging waking up and walking right out onto the beach. I think its worth it! Good luck!

Nevis
Destination Expert
for Nevis
Level Contributor
7,239 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Galley Bay Hotel Rooms

Whether or not the additional cost of the Premium Room is "worth it" is something only YOU can answer. It really depends on your particular living style and expectations. Regardless of which room category you choose you'll still have access to the same beach and the same resort amenities so it boils down to whether or not you'll be satisfied in a smaller room vs a larger room.

The Premium rooms are larger and for some people (like me) that makes them "worth it". For me, the decision is easy. I ALWAYS opt for the better category room if it is within my budget. You may feel differently. If the $500 price differential is something that puts a crimp in your budget or is something that you would fret over for your entire vacation, the Premium Rooms are probably "not worth it" to you. On the other hand, if spending an extra $500 doesn't give you any worry then you are among those that would probably find the Premium rooms "worth it".

Edited: 07 February 2014, 12:53
Naperville, Illinois
12 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Galley Bay Hotel Rooms

Thank you for the feedback!!! We booked the Premium Rooms & cannot wait for June!

4. Re: Galley Bay Hotel Rooms

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 February 2015, 05:21