We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Which small island for snorkeling? Bird or Green or?

Bronx, New York
Level Contributor
15 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Which small island for snorkeling? Bird or Green or?

Looking to take a trip to an isolated island for walking and easy snorkeling. We think Bird Island or Green Island are candidates and wondering which to choose. Any suggestions, tips?

sussex
Level Contributor
479 posts
184 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Which small island for snorkeling? Bird or Green or?

Bird Island go with Creole Cruise if you like a small boat max 22.treasure Island go there for a lobster lunch but lots of people,we were lucky only 22 but it can be 80 plus!

Bronx, New York
Level Contributor
15 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Which small island for snorkeling? Bird or Green or?

Thank you, sounds nice but we were thinking more of being dropped off and picked up later on. Harmony Hall runs a ferry to Green Island and Ocean Adventures can bring us to Bird Island. Wondering about the island differences. We can drive to any docks.

UK/Antigua
Destination Expert
for St. John's, Antigua
Level Contributor
5,951 posts
95 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Which small island for snorkeling? Bird or Green or?

I'd go with Green Island - and have a delish lunch at Harmony Hall as well!

Bronx, New York
Level Contributor
15 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Which small island for snorkeling? Bird or Green or?

Thanks, I was thinking that the size of Green Island would offer more exploring. I was just hoping that the snorkeling would be comparable.

5. Re: Which small island for snorkeling? Bird or Green or?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 March 2015, 04:28
Get answers to your questions about Antigua