We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Need help finding a villa in Jolly Harbour.

B.C
Level Contributor
120 posts
Save Topic
Need help finding a villa in Jolly Harbour.

I'm looking for a 1 or 2 bedroom villa in the south finger area in Jolly Harbour. My budget for a week is $1400 at the most. I am looking for a newly renovated unit with comfortable furniture inside and out. Preferably with a king bed and on the water. Any suggestions?

UK/Antigua
Destination Expert
for St. John's, Antigua
Level Contributor
5,833 posts
95 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Need help finding a villa in Jolly Harbour.

There are plenty of these around - take a look at www.typicallytropicalvillas.com (they're very fussy about the properties they represent) or http://www.homeaway.co.uk/search/keywords:jolly+harbour

sussex
Level Contributor
479 posts
179 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Need help finding a villa in Jolly Harbour.

Try keeperofkeys-villas.com. www.holidaylettings.co.uk. www.property-abroad.com

Toronto
Level Contributor
389 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Need help finding a villa in Jolly Harbour.

We booked with typicallytropicalvillas and glad we did. Gatzby Apts may fit your requirements as they are closer to the beach. Ours was a litte further down but still very nice and you should have no troubles finding something less than your budget for a 1 week stay.

4. Re: Need help finding a villa in Jolly Harbour.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 March 2015, 04:20