We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

best all inclusive

illinois
Level Contributor
51 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
best all inclusive

I plan on visiting Antigua in March or April next year. I am looking for the best AI with the best beach area. I am looking for not too crowded and median price range.

Royal Tunbridge...
Level Contributor
503 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: best all inclusive

There are many options in Antigua and in any case " Best" is really a very subjective view.

To make matters a little simpler for any advice please define "Median price"

The best AI is generally considered to be Rosewood Jumby Bay at approx $20,000 per couple per week and then you have somewhere like St James' Club which is perfectly fine and currently offering a discounted deal of $4,000 pw. Are you looking at around $10k to 12k which would easily cover most of the very good resorts or closer to the $6k mark?.

Fairport, New York
Level Contributor
798 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: best all inclusive

Coco Bay

Nevis
Destination Expert
for Nevis
Level Contributor
7,007 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: best all inclusive

Not to change the subject but I never quite understand these types of questions. First OP asks for "the best" then they qualify by saying they want "medium price range" but they don't tell you what "medium price" means to them.

Wouldn't it be easier if they did some basic research to see which resorts (in this case All Inclusive Resorts) are in their price range then try to determine which of those is the better value. It's doubtful any "medium priced" resort would ever qualify at being the "best" of anything other than being the "best of the mediocre".

So, start by using the "Hotels" link at the top of this page. You can sort by "price" or "Star rating" , etc. Pick two or three in your price range that most interest you. Read some of the reviews (there are hundreds) then come back here and ask for advice about those specific resorts.

You'll get much more help.

Bracebridge, Canada
Level Contributor
45 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: best all inclusive

I'm guessing the OP means median price range, which I take to imply two to three star hotels with AI options.

Cantwait, good idea to research hotels as Caribsurfer suggests; also, a few that come to mind are also St. James's, the Verandah, Coconut Club, Jolly Harbour, Cocobay, that seem to be rated from okay to excellent.

5. Re: best all inclusive

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 March 2015, 06:17