We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What is the best time to go.

London, United...
6 posts
Save Topic
What is the best time to go.

I am a little stuck in the mud with getting the right times to go based on the weather i have been told

all different times of the year can someone please shade some light.

St. John's, Antigua
Destination Expert
for St. John's, Antigua
Level Contributor
1,057 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: What is the best time to go.

If you're looking solely to avoid the rainy season, best time to go is anywhere between November to May.

That being said, lots of people come down for activities during the "rainy season" such as Carnival, and have a BLAST. Also, the rainy season isn't always that rainy, it depends highly on whether or not any weather systems are passing through the area.

You're from London, so surely you wouldn't let a bit of rain stop you from doing what you planned and having fun?

Howell, New Jersey
Level Contributor
30 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: What is the best time to go.

Anyone have an idea of the weather that can be expected the end of Dec-beginning of Jan. My family and I will be celebrating New Years At Tranquility Bay. Also is there any celebrations in or around Jolly Beach New Years Eve?

sussex
Level Contributor
479 posts
178 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: What is the best time to go.

Best time of the year! Dennis bar do a lovely new year celebration.my advice would be find a local !Dont know were your staying?

Howell, New Jersey
Level Contributor
30 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: What is the best time to go.

WE are staying at Tranquility Bay Resort at Jolly Beach...Thanks

Edited: 27 March 2014, 10:32
sussex
Level Contributor
479 posts
178 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: What is the best time to go.

Get marytaxitours@yahoo.com to take you out and about. Local beach bar castaways great for drinks ,food pricey and not good.Sandra next door does good food at lunch time. Firehouse grill in parade of shops does local food at lunch and a dinner menu,basic but excellent. Just along the beach they sell lobsters in early evening,excellent.Creole boat trip the best.

We will hopefully return in January.

6. Re: What is the best time to go.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 March 2015, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Antigua