We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

e-mail address for the Verandah

Bognor Regis...
Level Contributor
40 posts
88 reviews
Save Topic
e-mail address for the Verandah

Hi all, was wondering if anybody would have an e-mail address for the Verandah?

Many thanks,

Lisa

Bognor Regis...
Level Contributor
40 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: e-mail address for the Verandah

It's ok, I have found one now!!

yorkshire
Level Contributor
4,078 posts
103 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: e-mail address for the Verandah

Hi loonylou ..

Are you off to the verandah again ?

Edited: 03 May 2014, 17:01
Bognor Regis...
Level Contributor
40 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: e-mail address for the Verandah

Hi ppmaiden!! We are indeed, we enjoyed it so much last year we are returning in 3 weeks!!! Taking our 2 sons with us this time, last year was kind of a 2nd honeymoon so we felt this year we should really bring them with us 😉.

yorkshire
Level Contributor
4,078 posts
103 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: e-mail address for the Verandah

I'm so green with envy...lol. It's my favourite place. We are off to Mexico later this year with my brother and sis in law.. It's his 50th birthday.

I did my best to get them to the verandah but the prices seem to have gone up so was over their budget...

We will be back next year for sure - just love their verandah burgers.

Have a wonderful time ... If you do manage to do a trip review, I'll keep an eye out for you.

5. Re: e-mail address for the Verandah

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 May 2015, 05:17