We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sport fishing

UK
Level Contributor
43 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Sport fishing

Even though we won't be going to Antigua until May, I have a husband who is desperate to go "big game" fishing, if anyone has some advice I would be very grateful, many thanks.

Fallston, MD
Level Contributor
1,872 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sport fishing

Sharon,

There are several deep sea fishing charters. The majority go out of the English Harbour area.

Cheers,

alberta
Level Contributor
221 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sport fishing

check out antiguaadventures.com My soon-to-be hubby is also a fishing fan and we heard that this was a good boat and captain. There are a couple more on antiguanice.com this website has alot of info on Antigua. Hope you find what you are looking for.

Cape Elizabeth...
Destination Expert
for Portland, Antigua
Level Contributor
1,441 posts
167 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sport fishing

The man who owns Le Bistro restaurant has a large, fast, powerful boat that he uses for big game fish charters. I think he keeps it at Dickinson Bay, not sure. He can be reached at the restaurant-----268-462-3881, or pgbistro@candw.ag. His name is Rafael Esposito.

UK
Level Contributor
43 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Sport fishing

Many thanks for the help, I will follow the leads and hopefully have a happy husband!

5. Re: Sport fishing

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 August 2009, 13:19