We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wedding and Christmas at Cocobay

IOM
1 post
Save Topic
Wedding and Christmas at Cocobay

We have booked to go to Cocobay at christmas and we are also having our wedding on 28 December. Can anyone give us any feedback if they have stayed at cocobay resort for christmas or had their wedding at Cocobay.

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
2,094 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Wedding and Christmas at Cocobay

Hi

Can I suggest you post this on the Antigua Newsgroup Forum as I have seen lots of posts about getting married/honeymoons at Cocobay there.

geographia.com/cgi-bin/antiguanews/discus.pl

I have stayed at Cocobay, I think you have made a great choice.

Hope this helps

portsmouth
Level Contributor
886 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Wedding and Christmas at Cocobay

hello ...we were witnesses at a wedding at coocbay 2 weeks ago ...it seemed to be well organised and the photographs were lovely ...the registrar lady was delightful and made the ceremony seem unique...the wedding took place , below the swimming pool, near the sheer resturant which was private , with the most beautiful back drop of the sea ...elizabeth who organised that wedding seemed very efficient and the whole thing ran very smoothly ....cocobay is fantastic, but do book up the sheer resturant as soon as you arrive if you want to eat there ...had excellent reports from other guests ..it was full when we got round to it ....also if you want to do the flight to monserrat , book that promptly too ...we were booked on it and then the other people pulled out so we couldnt go, and had no other days before our departure ...have a wonderful holiday and wedding...look forward to your review and pictures !!

3. Re: Wedding and Christmas at Cocobay

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 August 2009, 02:20