We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

casual dinner in St John's?

Which St. John's hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Ontario
Level Contributor
424 posts
22 reviews
Save Topic
casual dinner in St John's?

Help ! we will be staying in Dickenson Bay (but not all inclusive- we are self-catering this trip ) and I have a list of NICE restaurants for dinner if we choose to do that some evening and we will have 'smart casual' clothese for that --- but if we go shopping and banking in St. John's one afternoon and want to grab a casual early dinner (wearing shorts and sandals) is there a particular place anyone cares to recommend -- or -- area we should stay away from ---- we are arriving Sunday !!! can't wait !! it is finaly here

(and we will be there for 2 weeks so we will have time to check out St. John's a few times no doubt !)

thanks to any and all who answer ! I appreciate your comments.

Columbus, Ohio
Destination Expert
for Antigua
Level Contributor
1,640 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: casual dinner in St John's?

Cafe Bambula would be ideal, open for lunch Mon-Sat, check them out for dinner openings, I think it's only 2 or 3 times a week.

Regards

Mark.

2. Re: casual dinner in St John's?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 July 2011, 06:27
Get answers to your questions about St. John's