We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Grand Pineapple Beach Resort

Maidenhead, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
4 reviews
Save Topic
Grand Pineapple Beach Resort

We're on our first visit next weekend booked in a garden view room. Can anyone tell me if beach/pool towels are provided also if by any chance there are hairdryers in rooms. Our first Caribbean trip so any tips welcome.

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
2,017 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Grand Pineapple Beach Resort

I suspect an upgrade room for you all is a good idea

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
3,765 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Grand Pineapple Beach Resort

Beach towels are provided as standard at most hotel/resorts and hairdryers in rooms too- however they tend to be of the 'blast it dry' variety so I take my own small one! Some toiletries are also provided - not been to GPB before so hope someone will fill in details for you- anything to keep the luggage down !

Dont underestimate how warm it will be in the evenings - OH would not entertain linen trousers until our first Caribbean trip -- use the anti bug stuff at night and take the usual precautions - i.e.dont sit on your balcony with lights on and windows/doors open !! Make sure you have water with you when you leave the plane - only a short transfer to hotel but the heat will hit you as soon as you land. Enjoy!

Chipping Norton...
Level Contributor
544 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Grand Pineapple Beach Resort

One other tip - remember this is the Caribbean so things may not happen quite as quickly as you might expect. Just relax and chill.......... and enjoy your holiday.

South Wales
Level Contributor
946 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Grand Pineapple Beach Resort

We stayed in a beachfront room and there were a couple of shampoo and bodywash dispensers over the bath. Not great quality shampoo but I used it everyday with my own conditioner and it was just fine. Beach towels are a bit old but do the job . I always get bitten to pieces on holiday in the Caribbean but I didn't get bitten really at all this year. I stopped using deet after a couple of days and was not bitten until the last day! They do fog every few days so that may help.

Miami, Florida
Level Contributor
102 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Grand Pineapple Beach Resort

Yes, beach and pool towels are provided at the property. Each room has a hairdryer. Enjoy your day.

6. Re: Grand Pineapple Beach Resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 October 2013, 09:16
Get answers to your questions about St. John's