We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Room types for families at Grand Pineapple

London, United...
Level Contributor
19 posts
Save Topic
Room types for families at Grand Pineapple

I am interested in the GP hotel and have 2 children (11 and 9). Are any of the room types better suited for a family of 4 or are they all the standard 2 double beds?

Fallston, MD
Level Contributor
1,872 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Room types for families at Grand Pineapple

Some rooms have Queens and some have kings. In the ocean view rooms, Blocks I,J & K, they can also accomodate an additional cot because the room size is larger than the Gardenviews, Waterviews and Beachfronts.

Cheers,

Miami, Florida
Level Contributor
102 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Room types for families at Grand Pineapple

Hello klrichardson,

I hope you are having a good day. I would recommend our Beachfront Room Category. I sent you a private message for additional information.

Have a nice day,

Leticia Arriaga

Grand Pineapple Beach Resorts

Social Media Rep.

Bromsgrove, United...
Level Contributor
1,351 posts
105 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Room types for families at Grand Pineapple

Kl- Adding to the above,the beachfront rooms (229 and 231) have a connecting door,if you would be happy with that.

Edited: 08 May 2013, 20:40
Calgary
Level Contributor
85 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Room types for families at Grand Pineapple

Are there tropical waterfront rooms that are bigger than others? We too are looking away GPB with two children age 14 and 16.

Leticia - is there a particular room or category that would be better than another?

Thanks.

Calgary
Level Contributor
85 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Room types for families at Grand Pineapple

Are there tropical waterfront rooms that are bigger than others? We too are looking away GPB with two children age 14 and 16.

Leticia - is there a particular room or category that would be better than another?

Thanks.

Miami, Florida
Level Contributor
102 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Room types for families at Grand Pineapple

Hello geminijen4, I hope you are having a good day. Our Tropical Waterfront Room is our highest category. These rooms, however, do not have differing dimensions; they are pretty much the same in terms of size.The Beach Front Category rooms (2nd highest) will offer bigger dimensions. The Ocean View Category rooms are also larger rooms, but they are sold with King beds. Should additional bedding be required, mobile sleepers can be provided.

I hope this information helps you.

Have a nice day,

Leticia Arriaga

Grand Pineapple Beach Resorts

Social Media Rep.

Calgary
Level Contributor
85 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Room types for families at Grand Pineapple

Do the beachfront rooms have queens or doubles? Is there room for an additional cot? Same question for the tropical waterfront.

hls1968
Level Contributor
1 post
6 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Room types for families at Grand Pineapple

We are going to Grand Pineapple in January staying in a garden room. Would you be able to send me a map showing the room layout or advise what would be a good room to stay in. I think I've narrowed it down to block D but can't find room numbers.

Many thanks

Level Contributor
20 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Room types for families at Grand Pineapple

There is a map here

http://t.co/AkvkTq8Ncn

We are going for Christmas- can't wait

surrey
Level Contributor
95 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Room types for families at Grand Pineapple

Hi

We are a family of 5 going for Xmas. Is that correct that rooms229/ 231 are interconnecting?! Icing on the top if so! Please can anyone confirm this?

Get answers to your questions about St. John's